Journaling Twist: (Optional Twist)
A self-portrait entry! What if you drew your your face for an entry or multiple entries? Would that be fun? What emotions would your face express?
Hmmm, sounds like fun or torture? If it's torture, you can always keep writing.
Last Day is Thursday!!
Hello WPS families, MyCBE-accessing-online-report-card (1).pdf We wanted to share a couple of key dates: June 25: Last day of clas...
-
Hello 7-1, 7-2 and 7-4, Today, I will meet with 7-4! Tomorrow, I meet 7-1. I'm so excited to see you all. I think it will be fun! Soc...
-
Google Classroom is coming! I just emailed you an invitation to join my Google Classroom. It is still under construction. I am figuring it ...
-
Hello everyone, Next week, all grade 7 classes will have a Google Meet with their teachers. I will meet with these classes from 11-12pm. ...